After a 3-day event of trying to mount some tires on those rpf1’s we finally figured out the correct method.
I ended up buying a couple 245/40’s as the two shops i was working with couldn’t seat the 235’s. Just my luck, they couldn’t mount those either…… so i took matters into my own hands. Tried MULTIPLE starting fluid fire blast explosion attempts. To my disappointment it didn’t work, but it was fun.
Play with fire+ether starting fluid.
^Heats up the tire and makes it more malleable
Then use bike tire and keep it in there while you air up tire.
Then once it seats take it out.
Here’s some pics.
The Boys and I