So i picked up those engines and finally got em back to SD. Was a nice long 8 hour drive…. i’ll bet the pickup is now happy to have all that extra weight out of the back haha.
One’s got around 75k on it and the other has around 90k… both spun bearings.
Forgot to take pics of both of them but one of the “new” engines is the one with yellow valve covers.
Sorry for garbage pictures… cell phone pics.
I’ve got too much stuff… the first engine i got is lying on a board on the ground without an oilpan… think i’ll use this crank to get the flywheel balanced. Disassemble pics in the future!
Transmissions lying everywhere…
NEED more room, the left half is crammed full of stuff! Come buy some parts!